Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rogers? What communication?

Are the people at Rogers Communications complete and utter idiots or what?

I have heard NOTHING but BAD things about their reception. I myself had to cancel my contract because I was wasn't getting the range that was set forth in my contract. They are infamous in Alberta and B.C. for garbage reception and anyone who comes home are forcibly incommunicado if they're on the Rogers Network.

Pretty nice when you come home for the Christmas holidays and the phone is rendered useless! Beware my ex-pats when you go out around the bay expecting your Rogers enabled phone to get reception.

Yet for some reason, unbeknownst to me (and I'm willing to bet many many others) their commercials feature the guy - with the far apart eyes - getting crappy reception and always losing calls juxtaposed with the "goodlooking" guy who always has impecable reception stating that he's with Rogers

Do the people at Rogers use their phones with Bell/Telus service? Because seriously how in God's name have they been able to market themselves as having good reception. I think they should fold based on that alone!

How do you like that rant Rick?

P.S. Don't anybody even think of copying that one