Tuesday, June 28, 2011

(Originally written 4:53pm, June 22, 2002)

Going along the weather beaten road I chanced to notice the clouds above me. The clouds were illuminated by the brilliance of the sun of which I had never seen before.

As I looked upon the clouds the layers were each designated with a ray of light, giving it depth, so that you could see all the curves and total shape of these clouds.

A sun beam shined down beautifully upon a slight patch of land recently caressed by rain. The trees of an enormous colour green, the grass a fine contrast to the leaves playfully blowing in the gale.

Further along the road I seen the sunbeam dance along the land, shining upon, beautifying, paying homage to each piece of land, as if it were its turn to get up and speak.

I followed with my eyes this sunbeam until a flock of birds - hundreds of sparrows flew together into the light - It was the most beautiful array of nature’s wealth I have ever seen.